1. More modern brides are becoming more interested in the 'fashion' side of the special day. Modern brides tend to go for the striking contemporary look.
2. Different and Unique - Modern brides are no longer taking the tradional steps or choices in the wedding. Perhaps a different coloured wedding dress from the normal ivory, white or cream?
3. Tiara, what tiara? Go with pins!! more stlylish and very modern contempoarary feel for your special day. You can then also co-ordinate these with yoru bridesmaids.
4. Why not try or experiment with different lengths of wedding dresses, shorter styles can look fabolous and currently becoming more popular especially for the contemporary modern.
5. If you have a colour theme and your bouquet or jewellery has touches of colour then ask your make-up stylist to incorporate the same colours into your make-up.
6. Shoes, shoes, shoes. Contemporary brides are looking to incoporate parts of the wedding dress onto the shoe.
7. Your bouquet needs lots of colour to make an impact. Exotic flowers tend to work well with contemporary wedding dresses, perhaps the colours match the colour scheme of the wedding.
8. Celebs in recent years have gone for very modern hairstyles and are a great way of giving that sleak look the contemporary bride craves. Perhaps half up and half down option gives the most impact.
9. Modern altenatives are becoming increasingly popular with Antique style pearls one of the options and area different take on the traditional pearls.
10.Add the final touch with some sexy and stylish fishnet tights or stockings. A garter? Beautiful and stylish garters add that extra bit or excitement to the proceedings.